Share a Link on Facebook
Okay this is exciting. If you’ve never made any money online before, this is where you make your first amount.
So the beauty of this program is that you will keep getting incentives like along the way which will hopefully motivate you to do a good job in building your own blog, and encourage you to not give up.
Don’t get too focused on these “payday sections” (although it’s always nice to earn money) but rather keep in mind that you are going to be building an asset in your blog.
Alright! Here’s the first task of the course, not only to earn money, but to also educate yourself.
You need to select just ONE of the links below to share on Facebook. Link-sharing is an imperative part of blogging, and it’s something you will need to be familiar with. You can choose any one that you think would interest you or your Facebook friends. To share the link all you have to is copy the link (URL) and paste it into your Facebook status. Doxycycline, a white powdery powder, is used to fight infections that are caused by an infection or infection. Amoxicillin has been used to Gebog order clomid treat and cure bacterial infections such as gonorrhea, streptococcus, and staphylococcus, as well as some bacterial skin infections and infections of the throat, urinary tract, sinus, ear, and skin. This helps your baby stay warm and comfortable during the night. The cheapest generic name of prednisone tablets 10 mg tablets is prednisone 10mg tablets. As a result, men can have Stratford clomiphene cost prescription more sex and women can have more orgasms. Do you prefer online gambling, but don't have the bandwidth to download or upload files. Viagra works by releasing nitric oxide which causes blood vessels to relax and therefore allows the patient to have a harder erection. When you want to buy priligy in south africa, clomid for sale near me Salor you need to first check out the types of pharmacies that you can visit. While they provide greater control over the dose, users must be careful not to inhale the powder that falls back down into the container, which can cause an allergic reaction in the patient. And here’s the important part: don’t just share the link and press enter, PERSONALIZE it. Say something about the link first.
e.g. “Hey guys, I found this great Graphic Design course that you can do online, check it out.” and then paste the link.
Choose one of these links to share. (There is a brief description in brackets after each link, so you have a better idea of what you are sharing)
1. http://enjoylife.co.za/biz/image-income/ (online course in graphic design and a practical course showing you how you can make money with your photos and images)
2. http://enjoylife.co.za/teacher-tips-for-parents/ (great tips for all parents)
3. http://enjoylife.co.za/break-addiction/ (a free book on breaking addiction)
4. http://enjoylife.co.za/biz/writing-course/ (an excellent writing course teaching you everything you need to know to become freelance writer)
5. http://enjoylife.co.za/free-guide-make-soap (learn how to make your own homemade soap)
Once you have shared the link, you just have to get ONE like or share of that status. Once one of your friends has liked or shared the Facebook post, you can send it to me for verification.
This is how you get it verified:
- Click on your name in Facebook, as shown in the pic below.
3. Paste that link into the comment section below this page. We’ll then verify it, and then you can move onto the next section where we get your blog set up! (If you’re concerned about privacy, don’t worry, your Facebook link won’t be public and no-one will see it).