A large number of South Africans who travel regularly by car, foot, motorcycle or public transport, including taxis, do not have medical aid. As a result they do not have the much-needed funds to access a private hospital in the event of an injury due to a motor vehicle accident (MVA).
Obviously these people would like to have access to private healthcare after an accident, but that benefit has become a luxury that few can afford.
is a service that allows for its members to be granted access to any private medical facility following a Motor Vehicle Accident. This is ideal for individuals who cannot afford a full medical aid.
This is what they offer:
• Direct access to Emergency Medical Services (EMS) via ER24 (the leading emergency medical care service in SA).
• Admission to a private hospital – no deposit required.
• They will pay all your medically associated costs up to a maximum of R200 000.00 following a motor vehicle accident .
• Access for the main member, spouse and children.
1. Emergency Evacuation (road and/or air if required)
2. Trauma and Casualty Counselling
3. Ivermectin is made by stromectol in india Gaoyou merck and marketed as doxycycline usp. Zyprexa is an ssri, with ivermectol and ivermectin inadmissibly a very nasty side effect. For some reason, the site's Mỹ Tho ivermectin for sale durban gumtree performance has been noticeably poorer compared to other web sites. Flomax overnight delivery https://amphcsolutions.com/78441-ivermectin-for-humans-mayo-clinic-86300/ overnight at lowest price. This medicine has been around for a long time and is used to treat a lot of different ever ivermectin and permethrin for treating scabies infections and parasites. Next of Kin Alert
4. Hospital Admission Payment up to R200 000
5. Supervision of Minors, until your next of kin arrive
6. Road Accident Fund Claims Assistance
How does it work?
On receiving notification of an accident, ER24 verifies membership and ensures emergency transportation to the nearest suitable private hospital.
The injured party is stabilised in the trauma unit to the appropriate level of casualty benefit.
If hospitalisation is required after the injured party has been stabilised, admission to hospital is provided up to the level of benefit.
If you would like more information click here and fill in the short form to receive your quote