Reading is a great, relaxing pastime, as well as a method of communication, and of sharing information and ideas.
A good novel expands the imagination, and offers the opportunity to step into an alternate world and, as long as the pages keep turning, live an adventurous, vicarious existence.
Experience the characters in legendry classics such as:
- Jonathan Swift’s Gullivers Travels
- Charles Dickens’ Oliver Twist
- Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Emily Bronte’s Wuthering Heights
- Nathaniel Hawthorne’s Scarlett Letter
- Miguel de Cervantes’ Don Quixote
- Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice.
These authors have stood the test of time and long after the latest ‘movie of the year’ has faded into obscurity, the books of these literary geniuses will dazzle and entertain new readers of another generation.
A good read can inspire, motivate, educate, illuminate, challenge, or soothe the soul.
Click here to read book reviews on a wide selection of novels. New reviews are continually added, so keep checking back.