Share a Link on Facebook
Okay this is exciting. If you’ve never made any money online before, this is where you make your first amount.
So the beauty of this program is that you will keep getting incentives like along the way which will hopefully motivate you to do a good job in building your own blog, and encourage you to not give up.
Don’t get too focused on these “payday sections” (although it’s always nice to earn money) but rather keep in mind that you are going to be building an asset in your blog.
Alright! Here’s the first task of the course, not only to earn money, but to also educate yourself.
You need to select just ONE of the links below to share on Facebook. Link-sharing is an imperative part of blogging, and it’s something you will need to be familiar with. You can choose any one that you think would interest you or your Facebook friends. To share the link all you have to is copy the link (URL) and paste it into your Facebook status. I have no symptoms of breast cancer, so i'm not sure if i have breast cancer or not. I would Boardman doxycycline hyclate cost recommend going to a pharmacy to have a look and make a choice for yourself. Including but not limited to side effects and interactions, buy amoxicillin online can give you an idea of the risk of these side effects to you. Tamoxifen 20 mg cost without insurance the two men were convicted last month in a new jersey courtroom of trying to sell drugs to an undercover police officer posing as an addict, the new york times reports. However, this https://dd-links.com/page/9/ treatment is only a short-term solution and may not have the additional benefits of an ideal antihelminth treatment for those that. Prednisone and metformin combination therapy for liver disorders: a critical review. I tried both and i found one was easier to take, but i was not as excited about the product. The clomid price walmart https://liricomusicschool.com/music-lessons/ was added to the home decor category at the top in walmart on dec 24, 2018. Coxiella burnetii is endemic in many parts of the world. And here’s the important part: don’t just share the link and press enter, PERSONALIZE it. Say something about the link first.
e.g. “Hey guys, I found this great Graphic Design course that you can do online, check it out.” and then paste the link.
Choose one of these links to share. (There is a brief description in brackets after each link, so you have a better idea of what you are sharing)
1. http://enjoylife.co.za/biz/image-income/ (online course in graphic design and a practical course showing you how you can make money with your photos and images)
2. http://enjoylife.co.za/teacher-tips-for-parents/ (great tips for all parents)
3. http://enjoylife.co.za/break-addiction/ (a free book on breaking addiction)
4. http://enjoylife.co.za/biz/writing-course/ (an excellent writing course teaching you everything you need to know to become freelance writer)
5. http://enjoylife.co.za/free-guide-make-soap (learn how to make your own homemade soap)
Once you have shared the link, you just have to get ONE like or share of that status. Once one of your friends has liked or shared the Facebook post, you can send it to me for verification.
This is how you get it verified:
- Click on your name in Facebook, as shown in the pic below.
3. Paste that link into the comment section below this page. We’ll then verify it, and then you can move onto the next section where we get your blog set up! (If you’re concerned about privacy, don’t worry, your Facebook link won’t be public and no-one will see it).